Keyword Tags: canon mp520 printer computers networking, canon mp520 consumer report, pixma photo printers canon mp520, canon mp520 pro pixma
Header: Found the perfect printer
Reviewed By: Renee Overhol
Date Reviewed: November 16, 2007
I had weird requirements. I use this printer at work and print out a lot.
1. I wanted a printer that didn't annoy you with boxes that came up telling you that it's printing. I can hear and I know when I hit print without a box coming up! This printer does not annoy me at all! You hit print and it just comes out .. PERFECT!
2. I wanted a printer that didn't have complicted software that would fail. Again -- you just print and it comes out. I've noticed that when I cancel print jobs, they actually cancel!!! It doesn't freeze up or anything!
3. I wanted a print cartridge that lasted a while. I print mostly black. This one has 4 print cartridges with different colors. I used to replace ink constantly with my last printer. I haven't changed any ink on this one yet. That's a miracle in itself.
4. I wanted a printer that printed fast and didn't had to worm up for 20 minutes to print. This one does warm up when you haven't used it in a while but no 20 minutes ... Just a little noise here and there and it starts up. After that things spit out amazingly fast.
5. I wanted a printer that could manage to copy faster than it would take me to get up and go to the copy machine. This one works pretty darn fast especially if it is alreay warmed up. It starts printing before it is even done scanning. I like.
6. I wanted the buttons to work independantly of the computer. I wanted to be able to copy without finding some application to do it on my computer. This one does. You can even pick color or black copying and still just hit 2 buttons. I hit the start for black/white copy two times in a row and it spits out.
And I noticed a bonus feature. I can actually choose if I want to load paper from the back or the front! I was amazed because I figured out I could load envelopes in the back and the regular paper in the front and not have to reload the two depending on what I was doing! I could hardly believe my eyes!
I noticed that the cheaper models use a different ink and that ink uses up quicker. If ink usage is your concern, I would buy this one -- The cheapest with the best ink. ENJOY!
New Compatible Canon CLI-8BK Black Ink Cartridge New Compatible Canon CLI-8C Cyan Ink Cartridge New Compatible Canon CLI-8M Magenta Ink Cartridge New Compatible Canon PGI-5BK Black Ink Cartridge
Related Keywords to Search:
canon printer ink refill mp520
canon mp520 upgrade
canon mp520 scanning problems
canon mp520 USB printer software download
canon mp520 driver mp520 troubleshoot
canon printer mp520 reviews
Header: Popping Cartridges
Reviewed By: Honest Reviewer
Date Reviewed: November 24, 2007
I love this printer. The only weird thing is, just a few days after I started using it, one of the cartridges kept popping out of its cradle, so I would get a "ink cartridge not recognizable" error. I called Canon and they promptly sent me another cartridge, saying it was the culprit. A few days after that, the cartridge NEXT to the one I had problems with started doing the same thing. I called Canon again, and they sent me a replacement. That was several weeks ago, and I've had no other problems. It just seems strange to me that that happened. Anyway, other than that, I love the printer.
canon mp520 printer computers networking
canon mp520 consumer report
pixma photo printers canon mp520
canon mp520 pro pixma
Related article at http://search.superwarehouse.com/
PIXMA MP520 Consumables
Related article at http://www.amazon.com/
At PrintCountry, customer service is our top priority, along with offering affordable printer supplies at discount prices. In order to better serve you, we've set up a complimentary driver download section for your convenience.